Working with the Developer, we shape the concept into a technical brief, select an expert team, establish procurement strategy and appoint contractors. We lead the project through to completion and occupation.
We provide our Clients with Project Management services from the earliest identification of need through to the on-site delivery and handover of the project. This often includes defining the brief, setting up the project governance and delivery, procurement and appointment of consultant design teams and specialists, management of the planning and design process, procurement of contractors and the management of the construction phase.
The Future54 approach is to firstly understand our client, the project objectives, status and the people involved. We then look to set up the project in a structured way with key milestones and gateways. We look to report progress through the governance arrangements established with the Client. We always look to be clear on what decisions are required and when and look to communicate well so that there are no surprises.
We can work with the clients own in house Project Managers or act as their single point of contact and manage internal and external stakeholders. Our services are aligned to suit our client’s particular needs.
Our key offerings include:
- Project and strategy audits
- Client organisation skill gap analysis and ‘in house’ strengthening
- Delivery strategy and management
- Project team assembly and management
- Site acquisition assistance and management
- Stakeholder management
- Programme management
- Fund monitor management
- Risk analysis and management
- Design Reviews and management
- Construction reviews / audits
- Supply chain management / procurement
- FF&E coordination and integration
- Quality management
- Package Procurement
- Package Management